Golden Words SMS Sms
Join Us On Facebook
Post new sms
Golden Words SMS
- #39;Nobody wants to admit this, but bad things will keep on happening. Maybe that’s because it’s all a chain, and a long time ago someone did the first bad thing, and that led someone else to do another bad thing, and so on. You know, like that game where you whisper a sentence into someones’ ear, and that person whispers it to someone else, and it all comes out wrong in the end. But then again, maybe bad things happen because it’s the only way we can keep remembering what good is supposed to look like.'
- #39;"EEMAAN" Woh Hai Jo Dil Mein Daakhil Ho Ker Kirdaar Mein Zaahir Hota Hai.
- #39;Golden Words:
1) Muskrahat rooh k Darvaze khol deti hay.
2) Khamoshi Ghuse ka Behtrin ilaj hay.
3) Sharm ki Kashish husn se ziyada hay.
4) Na Mukamal ilm FaSaad Peda karta hy.
5) Insan Khud azeem nahi hota us ka kirdar usay Azeem banata hai'
- #39;...Nice Thought...
Zindgi ki misal barf Ki Trha Hy
Is lye Zindgi ko
Hnste Muskrate guzaro
Pigal To Rhi Hy,
Pata nai kab Khatam ho jay..'
- #39;Forget d Past that made U cry & Focus on ur Present that completes ur LIFE'
- #39;"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."
- Buddah -'
- #39;Life ka sab se Bara Sach:
Hazaar Ghaltiyon k bawajood Aap apne Aapse Pyar karte ho
To phir Kyun kisi ki 1 Ghalti pe us se itni Nafrat karte ho.'
- #39;The best revenge is to be successful....
It's to stay strong and move forward in life...
Never stopping... Never giving up.. Never take a step back.'
- #39;“A successful person is one who can
lay a firm foundation with the bricks
that others throw at him.”
- David Brinkley'
- #39;I like Blind people.
B'coz! They judge by attitude not By faces.'
- #39;*. . .Insan bety ki mout par tou soo sakta hai
likan zulm kar k Nahin soo sakta.,
Ameer ul momnin Hazrat Ali R.A. .'
- #39;Uski Rehmat Se Na Umeed Na Ho Ay dost....!
Agr Us Ne Tumhari Bakshish Na krni Hoti To Tumhe Muslman K ghr Peda Na Krta'
` 1 2 3 4 5 . 38 Next »